A TOTAL-BODY EXERCISE
The Renegade air Bike is an upright stationary exercise bike with handles, also known as a fan bike. the resistance is provided by a fan wheel that exponentially increases wind resistance as you pedal harder. the intensity of exercise on the Renegade air Bike is completely dependent on the person exercising. You can exercise your lower and upper body at the same time, or exercise your legs or arms independently, simply by resting your feet on pegs in the center of the fan wheel.
Out of all fitness equipment available for losing weight, air Bikes are the most popular, because they are light and easy-to-use. the Renegade air Bike is a great way to exercise conveniently and efficiently, especially in the comfort of own home. it’s easy to use and a good machine for burning fat.
- Low-impact, total-body workout. An air bike gets your arms in the action for better conditioning and calorie burning, all without any jarring impact to the joints.
- Infinite intensity and resistance. Unlike other types of exercise bikes, an air bike provides the advantage of unlimited wind resistance to customize every stage of your workout.
- It’s a great tool for rehabilitation as it provides safe movement with no impact. It also allows the area of the injury to move and provide blood flow to the area to aid in recovery.
- An air bike is the perfect tool for interval training like HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). Unlike other types of exercise bikes with fixed handles, an air bike has handles that move with your pedaling action, so you get a full upper body workout as you work your legs.
- You get the cooling effect from the air moving through the fan, helping you to keep cool during your workout.