HIIT Runner ARUN050
Evocardio's new way of running helps you burn fat and calories faster and more efficiently than any other fitness concept to date with its innovative toe running approach.
The Renegade HIIT Runner ARUN050 offers superior steel construction, dependable stability, and no-limits functionality in a energy-efficient design.
Innovation patented curve design conforms better to your stride and encourages running on the balls of your feet, both reducing joint impact and improving performance. There's no need for you to adjust the belt tension or replace the deck. This treadmill is the easiest to maintain that you'll find anywhere.
Engineered for light weight and incredible strength, the treads incorporate a soft shock absorbing cover, which provides just the right spring and shock absorption while handling the high loads and long life requirement.
This motorless treadmill uses no electricity, running instead on the energy produced by the user’s own movement. Whether you’re a beginner athlete or a professional at the highest levels, the ARUN050 can instantly conform to your desired speed, even if you change your output randomly at will.
Walk, jog, stop, spring, instantly, with no intervention other than just shifting your body forward and back, not having to touch any buttons. No bounds, no controls, just RUN.
- Non-motorized treadmill powered solely by a user’s legs
- No top speed and users don’t need to wait for the belt to get up to their desired speed
- Perfect for "deadmill running" and HIIT
- 4 levels of intensity control allows the user to choose the required feel from the free running pace to all-out sled push workout.
- The ergonomic handle design provides a natural arm and hand position for a comfortable workout.
- Running on the ARUN050 burns more calories while engaging more muscle groups, providing a more effective workout than a conventional treadmill.
- The rubber running surface absorbs the harmful impact shock on your joints and connective tissue without sacrificing proper running mechanics.
- The large anti-slip adjustable self-leveling footstops ensure stability and comfort.
- Rear built-in handle and transport wheels
|Frame||Robust steel frame with low position cross handle for the all-out sled push workout|
|Resistance||4 levels, manual|
|Belt type||Anti-slip durable PU rubber slats with robust on-slat 608zz seale bearings|
|Heart rate monitoring||Build-in wireless heart rate receiver|
|Wheels||Integrated wheels for easy transportation|
|Console / Workouts|
|Display||Battery operated LCD monitor|
|Programs||7 workout modes including 20/10, 20/30, custom intervals, 4 target settings|
|Console feedback||Time, distance, calories and pulse|
|Product (L x W x H)||171 x 99 x 168 cm|
|Carton (L x W x H)||192 x 90 x 46.5 cm|
|NW / GW||8135 kg / 155 kg|
|Max. user weight||150 kg|
|Running deck||5 years|
|Wear parts||6 months|