Incorporate a new dimension into your training with the Curved Treadmill Air Runner ARUN100. The completely self-powered, manual ARUN100 offers a one-of-a-kind workout experience that requires zero electricity. Feel the freedom of this totally manual treadmill while running or walking on the unique curved running surface where you are the motor.
The Evocardio Airrunner ARUN100 is a commercial non-motorised treadmill designed for athletes to sprint at their maximum capacity. The curved treadmill base ensures a true, natural running motion. The treadmill comes with a LCD monitor to gauge distance, time, calories en heart rate.
Non-motorised treadmills are perfect for "deadmill running" and HIIT. The primal strength curved treadmill has six levels of resistance, meaning athletes can walk or run freely on the treadmill or drive against the handle bars in a full sprint "prowler" position for maximum speed and power output. No need to push a button and wait for the treadmill to speed up. As a user takes longer strides up the curved belt, the speed increases, and as the user simply drifts back towards the rear, the speed decreases.
- Non-motorized treadmill powered solely by a user’s legs
- No top speed and users don’t need to wait for the belt to get up to their desired speed
- Perfect for "deadmill running" and HIIT
- 4 levels of resistance, meaning athletes can walk or run freely on the treadmill or drive against the handle bars in a full sprint "prowler" position for maximum speed and power output.
- Curved-based, non-motorised treadmills offer a variety of exercises
- Running on the ARUN100 burns more calories while engaging more muscle groups, providing a more effective workout than a conventional treadmill.
- The Airrunner ARUN10 emulates more natural running experience which provides a healthier technique and relieves joint strain.
- The rubber running surface absorbs the harmful impact shock on your joints and connective tissue without sacrificing proper running mechanics.
- Built-in handle and transport wheels
|Frame||Robust steel frame with low position cross handle for the all-out sled push workout|
|Resistance||4 levels, manual|
|Belt type||Anti-slip durable rubber slats with robust on-slat 608zz seale bearings|
|Handle||Ergonomic handle with black foam grip|
|Heart rate monitoring||Build-in wireless heart rate receiver|
|Wheels||Integrated wheels for easy transportation|
|Console / Workouts|
|Screen||Battery operated LCD monitor|
|Programs||7 workout modes including 20/10, 20/30, custom intervals, 4 target settings|
|Console feedback||Time, distance, calories and pulse|
|Product (L x W x H)||183 x 93 x 158 cm|
|Running surface||160 x 48 cm, curved|
|Maximum user weight||150 kg|
|Running deck||5 years|
|Wear parts||6 months|