Stair Climber CSC900
The Spirit Fitness CSC900 Stair Climber is a great way to get a challenging yet rewarding workout. A sturdy industrial drive system ensures years of reliable, trouble-free service.
The Spirit Stair Climber CSC900 features a super sleek design, locking stairs for safety and the largest surface area on the market for multiple foot position training options. Added depth to the stairs keep toes from being pinched while feeling like a natural step motion.
The 54.6 cm step width and 27.9 cm step depth provides one of the largest step surface areas of any commercial machine, which increases safety while also easily accommodating training positions such as side crossover steps.
The CSC900 has 10 pre-programmed workouts, 20 levels of resistance, and can reach up to 168 steps per minute to help you keep your fitness routines challenging. The multi-position handlebars include built-in heart rate sensors and resistance controls to help you stay in the zone.
A large Blue-LED console provides users with their important workout metrics and features multi-window display, easy access program buttons, numeric keypad and a large LED matrix window to track workout progress. The added convenience of a built-in tablet holder, accessory tray and 2-speed fan this machine will keep users engaged and comfortable and encourage longer workouts.
- The CSC900 includes 8 extra-wide steps with an 28 cm deep anti-pinch design. The 20 cm step height is predictable, while the ABS steps provide a durable, low-impact surface to help minimize joint stress.
- Locking stairs for safety and the largest surface area on the market for multiple foot position training options.
- With 10 included programs, 20 levels of resistance, and up to 168 steps per minute, the CSC900 Stair Climber allows you to customize your workout to meet your fitness goals. The handlebars include built-in heart rate sensors, level controls, and a start/stop button so you can easily adjust your workout on-demand without losing focus.
- The CSC900 is built with 6 levelers to ensure a sturdy and smooth workout on any surface, while the two built-in transportation wheels help you get your stair climber right where you want it.
- The console on the Stair Climber includes a built-in 2-speed fan, accessory trays, and tablet holder to help keep your belongings close by and keep you cool so you can focus more on your fitness goals.
- The Spirit Fitness CSC900 is built to withstand the rigors of commercial use. The steel frame and ABS stairs are durable and easy to maintain, while the powerful AC motor keeps the machine running smooth and quiet step after step.
|Frame||Commercial-grade steel with plastic shrouds and maintenance access panels, with ABS steps|
|Resistance||20 levels and up to 168 steps per minute|
|Step rate||25 - 168 steps per minute|
|Handlebar controls||Contact heart rate, resistance, start/stop|
|Flywheel system||10.5 kg|
|Heart rate monitoring||Pulse grips & chest strap compatible|
|Water bottle holder|
|Display||Multi-window blue LED display|
|Console feedback||Height Climbed, Heart Rate, METs, Calories, WATTs, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Total Program Time, Steps/minute, Total Steps, and Floors|
|Programs||Warm up, fat burning, training, rolling hills, challenge, interval, target (3 options), user program|
|Base features||Step Locking feature, anti-toe pinch design|
|Built-in accessory trays|
|Product (L x W x H)||162.5 x 96.5 x 210.8 cm|
|Step (L x W x H)||54.6 x 27.9 x 20.3 cm (31 cm initial step-up height)|
|Minimum Ceiling height required||274 cm|
|Carton (L x W x H)||N/A|
|Net/Gross weight||232.3 kg / -|
|Max. user weight||180 kg|
|Frame / Motor||lifetime|
|Wear Parts||6 months|