Weighing over 150 kilograms, the steel frame and aluminum console masts of our treadmills withstand rigorous commercial use. The Spirit Fitness Treadmill CT800 performs with brushless, cool-running drive motor. Three-inch rollers complement heavy duty frames. These strong foundations translate into long term reliability and user comfort – the best motivator for workouts.
- This unit comes equipped with a 4.0 hp continuous duty DC motor with Grade H insulation. There are 2 fans that keep the motor cool to ensure it doesn’t overheat and need replacing prematurely.
- A durable Multi-ply Habasit® belt is included for comfort and long life.
- We use a 2.5 cm reversible, dual sided, Phenolic wax deck; this deck is maintenance free (other than monthly cleaning) and can be flipped for extra long life.
- There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program).
- 7.6 cm diameter rollers are a standard specification on the heavy duty frame.
- The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
MONITOR AND RECORD YOUR WORKOUT DATA
The New SPIRITFIT APP is designed to monitor and record your workout data through an integrated Bluetooth 4.0 module that is compatible with most iOS and Android mobile devices.
Simply download the SPIRITFIT APP, set up the account, pair with your SPIRIT FITNESS equipment, then you’re ready to track your workout schedule, design your workout plan, and set your workout program.
All of your personal profile and exercise data will be stored in your mobile device. During your workout you can watch a movie, catch up on news, and check your email while the SPIRITFIT APP continues to record your exercise data in the background.
The SPIRITFIT APP also communicates with Fitbit, iHealth, RECORD, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and other open source training apps so you can continue using the fitness apps that you are familiar with and keep all your workout history in one safe place.