The upright bike has long been one of the most popular items of home exercise equipment. They are known for being light weight, durable, easy-to-use, and space saving, and the The Spirit Fitness upright bike CU800 is no exception. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population. The entire C series expounds on two of these critical areas – comfort and convenience. We know that if your users don’t enjoy the experience that our products create, they won’t feel compelled to make using them a part of their lifestyle.
- A vertical ratcheting, pop pin engaged seat post and micro adjustments of the seat in the fore/aft direction.
- There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program).
- A heavy duty 13.5 kg flywheel results in more inertia (Revolutions Per Minute & Watt output).
- The dual spring seat is made of high durometer foam, and the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet.
- This unit uses a generator to power the console. Therefore there is no need for an electrical hookup.
- The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- Our pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout. They are also padded to take stress off of the feet.