The SOLE E25’s fluid natural motion is ensured by a whisper quiet drive system that functions in both forward and reverse motion. The E25 is engineered for an extremely smooth feel, even with increased resistance for when you want a more challenging workout. Oversized foot pedals situated at a 2° inward angle sustain your body's natural position and reduce impact on the joints and muscles. The E25’s power incline feature offers additional resistance and variable positions, allowing you to individually target major lower body muscle groups while the articulating handles provide upper body exercise for a total body workout. The SOLE E25 comes with a wireless chest strap, or use the built-in hand pulse grips to monitor your heart rate.
- Easy to use electronic console with vibrant display. Includes a built-in cooling fan, a water bottle holder and an integrated tablet holder. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- USB Port – Charge your smart devices while working out.
- Bluetooth Technology – Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- The unique foot pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with SOLE engineers we designed a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress common in other Light Commercial elliptical machines.
- Articulating/Adjustable Foot Pedals - Not everyone walks the same; for this reason we have made the pedals articulating/adjustable to fit the way you walk.
- Power Incline - This feature separates SOLE from the rest of the market. It creates a completely different workout that targets areas of the lower body that normally would not be worked out on an elliptical without Power Incline.
- Strong Frame - The SOLE Elliptical uses heavy thick steel that’s designed to support high user weight capacities. The frame also includes multi-position handgrips, to help provide workout variance.
FOLLOW AND REGISTER YOUR TRAINING DATA
SOLE Fitness App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference.
SOLE Fitness App can share workout data to HealthKitApp, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.