Fluid, Stable, and Smooth
The Sole Fitness Elliptical E35 is engineered for an extremely smooth feel, even with increased resistance for when you want a more challenging workout. Fluid natural motion is ensured by four wheels gliding along dual rails and functions in both forward and reverse. Multi-grip position handlebars enable users to find the most comfortable and ergonomic positions to grasp the handles, while oversized foot pedals situated at a 2° inward angle, and 3-position articulating foot beds sustain your body's natural position and reduce impact on the joints and muscles. The E35’s power incline feature offers additional resistance and variable positions, allowing you to individually target major lower body muscle groups while the articulating handles provide upper body exercise for a total body workout. With the included wireless chest strap or built-in hand pulse grips, you can monitor your heart rate during your workout.
- Oversized foot pedals add more comfort to workouts.
- The 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals reduces ankle and knee stress that is common in other elliptical machines.
- Multi-functional “D” shaped handlebars for ultimate comfort, correct positioning and convenience with built in adjustable incline and resistance buttons.
- The E35 has a power incline feature which offers additional resistance and variable positions in your workout with the touch of a button.
- Additional features like the easy-to-use electronic conSOLE with a vibrant blue back-lit LCD display lets you track your progress and get readings while a built-in cooling fan and bottle holder keep you fresh even while training intensively.
MONITOR AND RECORD YOUR WORKOUT DATA
SOLE Fitness App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. SOLE Fitness App can share workout data to HealthKitApp, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.