The Sole Fitness Treadmill F63 treadmill has been reviewed as "Simply the best quality treadmill in its price range" and "an unbelievable value" by numerous consumer resources and magazines. SOLE has earned a reputation for building quality treadmills using the best components and the Sole Fitness Treadmill F63 is no exception, even at its lower price point. The strong, 3.0 CHP motor delivers challenging speeds up to 12 mph and inclines up to 15 levels, and can run up to ten programs including targeted cardio training and fat burning programs. The treadmill deck folds to lock safely in place when not in use. Other safety features of the F63 treadmill include a large stop switch, start speeds from only 0.5 mph, and a low-profile running hood that will not get in the way of your stride.
- The strong, 3.0 Continuous Duty HP motor delivers challenging speeds up to 12 mph and inclines up to 15 levels.
- Accurate and precise welding is important when designing a treadmill. Durability of a product begins with a strong frame capable of handling multiple users of various weights and heights.
- The deck provides our users with a comfortable and quiet workout. In a recent study our cushion flex has proven to reduce impact up to 40% compare to running on asphalt.
- Our easy to move design resulted in an all-steel double horseshoe folding frame that is more stable than most non-folding frames.
- There are 10 challenging programs to choose from. All training programs make the best of their respective emphasis – from the cardio intensity of "Fat Burn" to the added benefits of muscle toning through "Strength".
- SOLE has an integrated sound system with MP3 player compatibility ad a sound cord which enables the user to use any device with a headphone jack to play through the speakers.
MONITOR AND RECORD YOUR WORKOUT DATA
SOLE Fitness App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. SOLE Fitness App can share workout data to HealthKitApp, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.