A Nearly 5/5 Star Model
SOLE proudly introduces the new F65 treadmill to their family line with a few upgrades from the very popular F63 model. SOLE has earned the reputation of building quality treadmills using the best components, the SOLE Fitness Treadmill F65 is no exception and is a performance treadmill at a very affordable price. The F65 has been under the spotlight among other brands of similar price range, acclaimed as "Simply the Best" by online consumer sources and magazines. It earned the reputation of high quality materials at good value.
- Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device.
- Our Easy Assist Folding Deck Design, this unique feature allows you to release the deck, step back and the deck will unfold itself effortlessly while you watch.
- A unique design to any type of treadmill on the market, this deck provides our users with a comfortable and quiet workout as well as reducing impact of up to 40%.
- Built in Speed and Incline controls in our handrails add ease of use and unparalleled control during your workout.
- A unique design to any type of treadmill on the market, this deck provides our users with a comfortable and quiet workout. In a recent study our cushion flex has proven to reduce impact up to 40% compare to running on asphalt.
- With safety and quality in mind, SOLE has developed an easy-to-assist folding design. At the flip of a switch, the deck will unfold itself slowly without the need for another person's assistance.
MONITOR AND RECORD YOUR WORKOUT DATA
SOLE Fitness App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. SOLE Fitness App can share workout data to HealthKitApp, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.