The Sole Fitness Treadmill F80 has been reviewed as "The best treadmill in its price range" by both consumers and numerous consumer resources. The Sole Fitness Treadmill F80 treadmill steps up to an industry leading warranty and the Cushion Flex Whisper Deck, shown in a study to reduce impact up to 40% as compared to running on asphalt. Not only does the deck perform like other commercial brand treadmills (costing literally thousands more), it's also covered by a lifetime warranty. The strong, 3.5 Cont. Duty HP motor delivers challenging speeds up to 18 kph and inclines up to 15 levels. And when not in use, the treadmill deck safely locks into place, 100% secured.
- Our Easy Assist Folding Deck Design features a patented all gear rack & pinion system with the Safety Lock Deck design that locks the deck into place when the treadmill is in the upright position.
- A unique design to any type of treadmill on the market, this deck provides our users with a comfortable and quiet workout.
- Built in speed and incline controls in our handrails add ease of use and unparalleled control during your workout.
- Our easy to move design resulted in an all-steel double horseshoe folding frame that is more stable than most non-folding frames.
- The SOLE console display makes workouts easier and more effective which means less distractions and more achievement.
- SOLE has an integrated sound system with MP3 player compatibility ad a sound cord which enables the user to use any device with a headphone jack to play through the speakers.
MONITOR AND RECORD YOUR WORKOUT DATA
SOLE Fitness App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. SOLE Fitness App can share workout data to HealthKitApp, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.