The Sole Fitness Treadmill F85 incorporates the largest deck that Sole offers, an exceptional 56 cm wide running surface and 7 cm rollers making this treadmill truly comfortable for any type of user. Without question, the top of the Sole Fitness folding treadmill line. This model has up to six auto programs and two user-customised workouts. It also has two separate heart rate control programs. It's fully equipped with all the programs and customisation you'd expect. Other features of the Sole Fitness Treadmill F85 include a low-noise, Cushion Flex shock absorption deck and a low-profile running hood that won’t get in the way of your stride.
- The strong, 4.0 Continuous Duty HP motor delivers speeds up to 20 kph. Such horsepower qualifies as light commercial grade.
- Coupled with inclines up to 15 degrees, the F85 promises unlimited challenges for any user.
- A unique design to any type of treadmill on the market, this deck provides our users with a comfortable and quiet workout.
- With safety and quality in mind, SOLE has developed an easy-to-assist folding design. At the flip of a switch, the deck will unfold itself slowly without the need for another person's assistance.
- All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class.
- Weightiness is a requirement for a sturdy and safe light commercial treadmill. Despite F85’s position as a higher-end home treadmill, it performs just the same as a light commercial treadmill – with the folding deck design still available.
MONITOR AND RECORD YOUR WORKOUT DATA
SOLE Fitness App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. SOLE Fitness App can share workout data to HealthKitApp, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.