ultra-smooth air resistance motion
With ultra-smooth air resistance for that real "on the water" feel, the SPIRIT R800 air rower is a terrifically high quality piece of fitness equipment for the home user. Rowing is a fantastic form of cardiovascular workout which also helps build upper body strength. Unlike running, it is a reduced impact movement which protects knees and ankles from strain and is therefore a preferred form of exercise by many.
This indoor rowing machine combines a heavy duty commercial quality frame with a convenient folding design which makes it perfect for home use. It has a high seating position to make it easier to mount, and an adjustable pedal design with cushioned padding to make rowing with this machine a comfortable experience for all users.
- The SR800 delivers a smooth natural pull via a powerful air resistance system.
- This rower an array of manual and pre-set programmes.
- The integral console features a backlit display and access to all programmable functions and workout feedback.
- A built-in heart rate receiver offers more accurate heart rate reading for fitness enthusiasts who wish to keep an eye on their training progress.
- The SR800 Features a high sitting position allowing you to get on and off the machine with ease and adjustable pedals which fit different heel angles.
- Convenient fold up, space saving design.
|Footrests||Adjustable with numbered sizing|
|Seat||Contoured & Padded|
|Heart rate monitoring||Telemetric|
|Chest strap||Not included|
|Braking system||Air, magnetic|
|Monorail Length||137 cm|
|Power supply||Plug-in; 120 Volts|
|Console / Workouts|
|Console feedback||Time, distance, strokes, calories, heart rate, strokes per minute, recovery, watts, room temperature|
|Pre-set programs||12 plus 1 manual|
|Product (L x W x H)||239 x 46 x 116 cm
Folded: 105 x 46 x 207 cm
|Carton (L x W x H)||162 x 78 x 28 cm|
|NW / GW||52.5 kg / 58.3 kg|
|Max. user weight||150 kg|
|Frame / Motor||lifetime|