THE MOST EFFECTIVE CARDIO WORKOUT
Stair climbing is one of the most effective cardio workouts for those looking to burn calories, tone muscles, build strength, and lose weight. You lift your entire body weight up repeatedly, and carrying your own weight uphill raises your heart rate immediately, burning a lot more calories than a workout on a treadmill or an elliptical.
The activity combines cardio training and resistance movement, which helps you reach your maximum effort faster and reduces the amount of time spent on your training. You can burn about 300 calories in 30 minutes, depending on your weight. Our Stair Mill STM2000 delivers the most natural stepping motion, with varied resistance levels that emulate a mountain without occupying a mountain of space.
Stair climbing, however, is not the most convenient way to exercise, as it can be hard on the knees and does not always fit in well with a person’s other activities and schedule. This is where the Evocardio Stair Mill STM2000 can come in very handy.
- The STM2000 is designed for home gym and light commercial use.
- The compact dimensions takes up less space than a treadmill or elliptical. Less than a square meter!
- Thanks to the electromagnetic brake system, energy consumption is reduced to 60 watts.
- Running speed, number of steps and calories are calculated per computer, depending on which program is used.
- Maximum speed: 120 steps per minute
- Staircase turning six steps of 15 cm each
- Possibility of using a chest strap for more details (optional belt)