Get the most out of your walking routine with the Body-Solid Endurance T50 Walking Treadmill under your feet. Offering up full-length handrails that run the length of the machine for added support, this walking treadmill was designed for the needs of today's seniors and rehabilitation. Its orthopedic belt is easily accessed with its wide rear-entry ramp that puts your feet at the same level of the belt. The high-torque motor has a speed from 0.1 to 5 km/h with 0.1 km/h increments.
Experience the ease and functionality of the center console with large buttons for information such as time/distance, speed and heart rate/calories. The thick walking belt on the T50 provides added comfort with an ergonomically positioned contact heart rate monitor. Oversized interface buttons make it easier than ever to make adjustments on the move.
- Designed for seniors and rehabilitation with slower speed and easy accessibility
- Speeds of 0.1 to 5 km/h in 0.1 km/h increments
- Full-length cushioned handrails provide added support
- Orthopedic Running belt is easily accessed with wide rear-entry ramp
- Large, blue LED displays conveniently show your essential statistics: time, speed, distance, heart rate and calories.
- Oversized interface buttons are easy to use
|Motor||High torque 1.25 hp|
|Speed||0.1-5 km/h adjustable in 0.1 km increments|
|Running surface||45 x 129.5 cm|
|Heart rate monitoring||Contact|
|Console / Workouts|
|Screen||Easy to read LED display|
|Console feedback||Time, distance, speed, heart rate and calories burned|
|Product (L x W x H)||195.6 x 75 x 136 cm|
|Max. user weight||140 kg|
| 2 years|
|Wear Parts||6 months|