The TT8 is Miles Ahead Of The Competition.
The SOLE Fitness Treadmill TT8 is an engineering marvel in every sense. TT stands for twenty-two inches - the width of the running surface designed to give runners an extra safe and comfortable feel at all times. The SOLE Fitness Treadmill TT8 is on par with commercial level machines – at a fraction of their costs. The SOLE Fitness Treadmill TT8 now offers 2 motors that operate the incline and decline features of our treadmill. This gives the user the necessary freedom to customize their runs according to what they are 180 kg. This framework, perma-waxed reversible deck, with 7.6 cm crowned rollers, offers any runner uncompromising quality for years and years of use. When compared to other models in the same price range, the SOLE Fitness Treadmill TT8 is miles ahead of the competition in quality, performance, and value.
- The SOLE Fitness Treadmill TT8 offers a grated reinforced framework and perma-waxed reversible deck, which offer any runner uncompromising quality for years and years of use.
- Larger rollers provide a larger contact surface against the belt, longer life of the rollers and the belt. It also ensures a smooth and quiet motion that will stand the test of time.
- The TT8 features industrial quality motors with large diameter and all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free running surface.
- Our deck provides users with a comfortable and quiet workout. More importantly, our cushion flex can reduce as much as 40% of the impact on the hips, knees and ankles, compared to running on asphalt.
- All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class.
- The TT8 features the Gerkin Protocol Fit Test program that assesses how well a user’s body utilizes oxygen - making sure that this light commercial model stays on top of our treadmill line.
MONITOR AND RECORD YOUR WORKOUT DATA
SOLE Fitness App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. SOLE Fitness App can share workout data to HealthKitApp, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.