We designed the XBU55 to stand up to the rigors of everyday exercise, while also providing a smooth ride and extensive data feedback. With the Spirit XBU55 you go for quality. The Sprit XBU55 meets the highest expectations on all fronts. It is very stable because of the strong frame construction of 50 kilograms. Besides that all the moving parts are made of high quality industrial materials and meet ergonomic guidelines. The many possibilities that the Spirit XBU55 has to offer will be appreciated by the most demanding athletes. The resistance can be adjusted in 20 levels. The many preset programs can be adjusted to any desirable values and offer traditional incline programs but also interval and heart rate control programs. All important training data can be read on the LCD screen.
- A heavy duty 13.5 kg flywheel results in more inertia (Revolutions Per Minute & Watt output).
- Generator power system eliminates the need for electricity.
- Bluetooth compatible with SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data.
- Remote Handlebar Toggles for convenient resistance changes without taking your hands off the seat handles.
- 2° of inversion of each pedal places your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
- Easy access seat adjustments for fore/aft and reclining backrest positions.
MONITOR AND RECORD YOUR WORKOUT DATA
The New SPIRITFIT APP is designed to monitor and record your workout data through an integrated Bluetooth 4.0 module that is compatible with most iOS and Android mobile devices.
Simply download the SPIRITFIT APP, set up the account, pair with your SPIRIT FITNESS equipment, then you’re ready to track your workout schedule, design your workout plan, and set your workout program.
All of your personal profile and exercise data will be stored in your mobile device. During your workout you can watch a movie, catch up on news, and check your email while the SPIRITFIT APP continues to record your exercise data in the background.
The SPIRITFIT APP also communicates with Fitbit, iHealth, RECORD, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and other open source training apps so you can continue using the fitness apps that you are familiar with and keep all your workout history in one safe place.