keep you motivated mile after mile
The Spirit XT385 is very appealing to someone that is a walker, at a transitional stage from walking to running, or a mid level runner. This model features a bright blue backlit LCD console, quick speed and incline keys, wireless heart rate (telemetric chest strap included), remote Speed and Incline controls, and an anatomical figure that specifies which muscles are minimally and maximally activated.There are several keys areas that define a well designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come.!
- A 19 cm bright blue backlit LCD screen with separate Muscle Activation Profile and HR % Profile LED displays.
- Quick Speed and Incline keys to save time and make workouts more efficient.
- Remote Handlebar Toggles for both speed and incline allow for secure workout changes without taking your hands off the side handlebars.
- Contact 56 x 152 cm workout area with powerful 3.5HP motor.
- Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack for comfort and entertainment.
- Bluetooth compatible with SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data.
MONITOR AND RECORD YOUR WORKOUT DATA
The New SPIRITFIT APP is designed to monitor and record your workout data through an integrated Bluetooth 4.0 module that is compatible with most iOS and Android mobile devices.
Simply download the SPIRITFIT APP, set up the account, pair with your SPIRIT FITNESS equipment, then you’re ready to track your workout schedule, design your workout plan, and set your workout program.
All of your personal profile and exercise data will be stored in your mobile device. During your workout you can watch a movie, catch up on news, and check your email while the SPIRITFIT APP continues to record your exercise data in the background.
The SPIRITFIT APP also communicates with Fitbit, iHealth, RECORD, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and other open source training apps so you can continue using the fitness apps that you are familiar with and keep all your workout history in one safe place.