The SPIRIT MEDICAL Upright Lower Body Ergometer MEDU100 addresses lower-body conditioning with advanced options for optimal knee positioning. Clinicians are able to input desired knee flexion angles and the software will suggest taken into account for clinicians to finely tailor to every patient’s needs. The SPIRIT MEDICAL MEDU100 is equipped with the standard MA900 Rehabilitation Adjustable Crank, allowing clinicians to address lower extremity range of motion differences by individual positioning of the pedals.
- ADJUSTABLE PEDAL CRANKS
Enables a clinician to adjust the bike to accommodate a patient’s ROM performance capabilities. This includes independently, single side or bi-lateral adjustments from a limited range-of-motion as small as 15 degrees through full range-of motion.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL RESISTANCE
Forward and reverse pedaling for instantaneous retro-cycling.
- MULTIPLE RESISTANCE MODES
Constant resistance, constant power and Isokinetic resistance
- ADJUSTABLE PEDAL CRANKS
This unit uses a generator to power the console. Therefore there is no need for an electrical hookup.
- DYNAMIC BRAKING
Minimizes impulse loading
- DOCUMENTABLE PATIENT POSITIONING
All seat and pedal crank adjustments have numbered indexing for consistent patient set-up from visit to visit
- SOFTWARE ASSISTED PATIENT SET-UP
- SYMMETRY MONITORING
- SUB-MAX VO2 TESTING (YMCA protocol)
|Power||90 to 240 volts AC (Standard Power Supply)|
|Seat||Up/down/Fore/after, hand-tight, positive locking knobs|
|Pedals||Adjustable numbered indexing|
|Work rate||Range from under 5 watts up to 1,750 watts|
|Dimensions||L 108cm x W 57cm x H 138 cm|
|Max. user weight||200 kg|
|Certifications||ISO 13485, IEC 60601-1-2, RoHS|
|Warranty||Frame: lifetime - Parts & Labor: 1 year|
Advantages and clinical applications
Closed Kinetic Chain
Begin exercise earlier, safely, and impact free within the pain free ROM thereby reducing the patient’s "fear factor"
Incrementally adjustable up/down, fore/aft seat, and pedal
Exercise in Bothdirections
Monitoring assists in improving limb deficiencies and walking gait
Patella femoral conditions, total knee replacements, ACL, MCL, and PCL repairs, other ligamentous repairs, arthritic conditions, tendonitis, and many more conditions will benefit
Electronic and Software Features
- Intuitive interface for ease of operation
- Unique knee angle data input allows entry of desired ROMs to determine seat and pedal crank settings minimizing the guess work.
- Set-up mode allows quick entry of patient data, resistance resolution, settings, and how the information is displayed.
- Large, easy-to-read displays: Time, RPM, Watts, Calories, METs, Heart Rate, Power, and much more.
- Multiple Programs include: Quick Start, Manual Mode, Preset Hill, Plateau, and Interval profiles; Custom Facility protocol program, VO2 sub-max YMCA protocol, Isokinetic speed based resistance (from 25 to 100 RPM).
- Unique Symmetry program that measures and displays power around the pedal stroke. Biofeedback encourages patients to maintain power between right and left leg.