A ROGUE OF A MACHINE
Using the Renegade air rowing machine at home can have great physical benefits. It provides a good aerobic workout since you are using your entire body and can exercise as vigorously as you want; you can also go at your own pace if you need to work your way up to a better level of physical fitness. When you use air as your resistance mechanism you increase or decrease the resistance according to your own efforts, which means you have a lot less chance of overdoing it or injuring yourself.
- Helps to build muscle tone in the entire body as you are pushing resistance with both the leg muscles and the muscles of the entire upper body as well.
- A great tool for rehabilitation as it provides safe movement with no impact. It also allows the area of the injury to move and provide blood flow to the area to aid in recovery.
- Rowing burns calories rapidly, making it a suitable addition to your workout regimen if weight loss is your chief priority.
- Using a rowing machine is an endurance exercise that increases heart function and uses carbohydrates to provide the energy required to exercise.
- Ergonomic handle for natural arm and hand position to target different muscles, add comfort and enhance your workouts as well.
- A computer console with several workout programs, which tracks and display your progress.
|Footrests||Adjustable footrests for safe and comfortable workouts|
|Resistance||8 levels - Manual|
|Track||Steel reinforced aluminium|
|Rollers||Engineering POM rollers with robust 608zz sealed cartridge bearings inserted|
|Handlebar||Ergonomic handle with black dipping foam grip
Low maintenance, high tensile stength nylon pulling strap
|Heart rate monitoring||Tracks pulse via optional chest belt|
|Fan||2.8 kg dual steel fan|
|Console / Workouts|
|Screen||Large LCD screen displays all workout data in easy to read format|
|Console Feedback||Time, time/500m, calories, stroke, pulse, SPM, distance, watts|
|Pre-set programs||8; including 20/30, 20/10, intervals, target settings and SPM control|
|Product (L x W x H)||218 x 61.5 x 76 cm|
|Carton (L x W x H)||Box 1: 112 x 40 x 82 cm
Box 2: 147 x 26 x 23 cm
|NW / BW||49.5 kg / 58 kg|
|Maximum user weight||150 kg|
|Running deck||5 years|
|Wear parts||6 months|