Cardio Climber CC81
The Sole CC81 Cardio Climber is a true full body workout machine. Combining elements of both elliptical and climber products, it is easier on the joints and very effective at toning the entire body, all in one effective workout!
Because the CC81 combines all the elements of climbing, you can be confident in knowing that your entire core and extremities will get the necessary workout they need. Arms, torsos, glutes, quads, even that six pack you’re constantly working at, all of those will naturally come from this full body exercise. This machine will not let you cheat in your workout but it’s smooth operation won’t intimidate you from getting back on it.
Space can also sometimes be the reason for not buying a piece of home fitness equipment. That’s why this machine is built vertically, the vertical space it takes up is unused area and will give users the flexibility to store it and move it anywhere in the home.
The resistance dial on the console allows users to toggle back and forth between high intensity intervals and rest periods. Also conveniently placed water bottle holders, tablet holder and bluetooth capabilities give the users all the necessary comforts to keep pushing through the workout. Easy push pin adjustable handlebars, with 4 different height settings, give users with varying heights the flexibility they need to adjust the machine to their liking, instead of the other way around. Looking to tone your triceps and biceps, keep the handles front facing...or to switch your focus to the deltoids, adjust the handles to face outward. The variance in your workouts will help keep your workouts fresh and your muscles challenged.
- Designed for High Intensity Interval Training or for toning/training workouts
- Easy to use electronic console with vibrant display. Includes a tablet holder and built in water bottle holders.
- Resistance knob design makes increasing or decreasing the resistance a simple and easy process.
- Adjustable Handles push pin design that makes changing the feel and stretch of your workout a quick and painless process.
- Integrated tablet holder allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines.
- Bluetooth Technology Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- Custom Designed Foot Pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with SOLE engineers we designed a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress.
- The strong Frame uses heavy thick steel that’s designed to support high user weight capacities. The frame also includes multi-position handle placements, to help provide workout variance.
|Resistance||ECB, dial knob|
|Pedals||38 cm, 2 degree inward slope|
|Handles||Adjustable, multi-position handle placements|
|Flywheel weight||11 kg|
|Heart rate monitoring||Contact & telemetric|
|Water bottle holder|
|Screen||12.7 x 7.6 cm LCD display|
|Console feedback||Time, calories, SPM, level, vert, FLS, FPM, level, heart rate, program|
|Programs||6 standard, 2 custom, 2 HRC|
|Product (L x W x H)||150 x 78.7 x 218.4 cm|
|Carton (L x W x H)||147.3 x 56 x 101.6 cm|
|Net/Gross weight||120.2 kg /|
|Max. user weight||180 kg|
|Wear parts||6 months|