Well-rounded exercises, without unnecessary impact. This elliptical trainer is very appealing to users that value smooth, quiet strides. Its focus on kinetic energy makes this model stand out in the market. Despite being specifically engineered for the commercial environment, the optimized ergonomic features – 51 cm stride lengths and 2° inversion at each foot pedal – remain to be the centerpiece of comfort for all users.
- This unit uses a generator to power the console. Therefore there is no need for an electrical hookup.
- A 13.6 kg flywheel creates more inertia (RPM & Watt output).
- There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program).
- A turbo Cooling fan is standard on the CE800 elliptical. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Our elliptical trainers have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet.
- The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
|Pedals||Ergonomic, 2-degree inversion|
|Stride length||51 cm|
|Heart rate monitoring||Contact & telemetric|
|Chest strap||Not included|
|Console / Workouts|
|Screen||Large Blue-LED matrix, 20-character LED message center, LED heart rate bar, tablet friendly reading rack|
|Console feedback||Time, resistance level, distance, calories, RPM, program name, watts, mets, laps, speed, and heart rate|
|Preset programs||5 plus manual|
|Program constant power||1|
|Product (L x W x H)||198 cm x 70 cm x H 170 cm|
|Carton (L x W x H)||1: 166.7 cm x 57 cm x 83.3 cm
2: 96 cm x 15.4 cm x 15.8 cm
|NW / GW||111 - 124 kg / 9.7 - 11.6 kg|
|Max. user weight||150 kg|
|Frame / Motor||lifetime|
|Wear Parts||6 months|