Recumbent Bike CR900LED
Built to last, the CR900LED Semi-Recumbent Bike takes workout ease and comfort to a new level. The step-through design makes it easy for all users to enter and exit the bike, especially for the active aging member group or those encouraged to use a recumbent bike for rehabilitation. The molded foam seat infinitely adjusts along the seat rail and quick ratcheting pedals make it quick and easy to get on and go. The pedals on the CR900 have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout for comfort on the ankles, knees, and hips during cycle rotation. They are also padded to take stress off of the feet.
Beyond the comfort molded seat, padded pedals, and easy access, this bike is built to perform with durable components. Commercial crank assembly and extra-large roller bearings provide fluid pedal motion that can handle even the most rigorous workout. A heavy duty 14 kg flywheel results in more inertia (revolutions per minute and Watt output). The robust drive train system is not only durable, but designed to stand the test of time. This workhorse of a recumbent exercise bike is perfectly suited for dues-paying health clubs, military base gyms, university rec centers, professional sports training facilities etc.
The premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with built in fan has an integrated reading rack, with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote, heart rate graph bar so users can track their workout metrics. All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished. And with the free Spirit Fit app you can track and record all your your workouts.
- Step-through design with easy infinite seat adjustments provides a custom user fit.
- Oversized 25 mm crank axle along with heavy duty roller bearings for reliable longevity.
- Easy in and out ratcheting pedals with 2-degree pedal inversion for a comfortable workout.
- Generator system allows the unit to be placed in any location.
- Ultra-bright, blue LED display is easy to use and consistent with other Spirit Fitness 900 Series products.
- Our pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout. They are also padded to take stress off of the feet.
- The seat and backrest are made of high durometer foam pads; the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet.
- Contact and telemetric heart rate options to help keep clients in effective training zone
- Convenient cargo compartment for keys, smartphone, or MP3 player.
- Track and record your workouts with the free Spirit Fit App.
|Frame||Epoxy hybrid, double powder coated, heavy gauge high strength steel|
|Pedals||Ratcheting pedals with 2-degree inversion, padded for less stress on the feet|
|Seat||Seat and back pad made of molded high durometer foam|
|Seat adjustments||Easy Fore/Aft adjustment along seat rail using yellow spring loaded handle located directly in front of seat|
|Heart rate monitoring||Contact & telemetric compatible|
|Flywheel||14 kg with 9.5:1 pedal to flywheel ratio|
|Drive train||Extra wide, 8 Groove Poly-V belt sith spring loaded idler|
|Brake||EMS brake system|
|Crank||2.5 cm crank axle with heavy duty roller bearings|
|Unique Features||MP3 audio jack & speakers, swivel fan, walk-thru design, nylon mesh seatback|
|Screen||Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote, LED heart rate graph bar, easy to read lap counter, integrated tablet-friendly reading rack, integrated adjustable fan|
|Console feedback||Time elapsed, time remaining, distance, calories, calories/hour, speed, rpm, watts, METs, pulse, level, laps|
|Programs||Manual, hill, fat burn, interval, cardio, strength, HIIT (high intensive interval training), fit test, heart rate|
|Product (L x W x H)||170.2 x 73.7 x 124.5 cm|
|Net weight||88 kg|
|Max. user weight||200 kg|
|Frame / Motor||lifetime|
|Running deck||5 years|
|Wear Parts||6 months|