The CT900LED Treadmill by Spirit Fitness is a club cardio exercise machine for walking and running that is full commercial rated regardless of usage in any facility. Robust construction and commercial-grade components make the Spirit Fitness CT900LED the standard for any treadmill to measure against. Specifications for the shocks, rollers, belt and deck were meticulously chosen to give users a smooth workout experience. Powder-coated steel, a powerful 5.0 HP motor, and outstanding warranty allows owners to rest assured they have products that will stand the test of time. This workhorse of a treadmill is perfectly suited for dues-paying health clubs, military base gyms, collegiate and professional sports training facilities, and any other workout environment where durability, reliability, and longevity are key requirements.
- Spacious workout area of 56 x 157.5 cm offers clients plenty of room for a comfortable workout.
- A double-sided 2.5cm phenolic coated deck, 7.6 cm rollers and multi-ply Habasit® belt combine to provide a low maintenance system for thousands of miles.
- Large side rails for stable support, easy cleaning and an elegant design.
- Polyurethane shock absorbers ensure just the right amount of cushioning.
- Oversize pulleys and 12 groove poly-v belt with tensioning idler reduce stress on the system for added reliability.
- A wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while fitness tests, heart rate programs and a custom program are available for more serious users. The fitness test programs include a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test.