The CT900TFT Treadmill features the exceptional durability and construction of the CT900, but with the added innovation of a large 39.6 cm touchscreen entertainment display. Watch your favorite TV shows right on the console, control volume and switch channels by tabbing the virtual buttons on the screen. The system provides 3 different viewing modes to fine tune your workout experience. The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customize TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version and more.
Users can easily select from multiple preset programs that provide a wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while fitness tests, heart rate programs and a custom program are available for more serious users. The ergonomically friendly hand grips track pulse while our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate.
A double-sided 25 mm phenolic coated deck, Ø 76 mm rollers and multi-ply Habasit belt combine to provide a low maintenance system for thousands of mules. Polyurethane shock absorbers ensure just the right amount of cushioning while a roomy 56 x 157.5 cm workout surface offers clients plenty of room for a comfortable workout. An industrial, 5.0 horsepower AC drive system provides power and longevity. Robust construction and premium-grade components give users a smooth workout experience, while giving owners the peace-of mind to know the CT900TFT Treadmill will live up to the rigors of consistent use.
- Ergonomically friendly hand grips for pulse tracking.
- Polyurethane shock absorbers ensure just the right amount of cushioning.
- Industrial, 5.0 horsepower AC drive system provides power and longevity.
- Oversized 56 x 157.5 cm workout surface offers clients plenty of room for a comfortable workout.
- Large side rails for stable support, easy cleaning and an elegant design.
- Double-sided 25 mm phenolic coated deck, Ø76 mm rollers and multi-ply Habasit® belt combine to provide a low maintenance system for thousands of miles.
- The ability to quickly program a specific speed & incline with just a few key strikes.
- 39.6 cm touchscreen display with intuitive function and design to make it quick and easy to get on and go.
- Track and record your workouts with the free Spirit Fit App.
|Motor||5.0 HP AC Drive System|
|Power||120 Volts (NEMA 5-20P Electrical cord); 20 Amp Circuit recommended|
|Speed||0.8 - 20 km/h|
|Incline||0 to 15 levels|
|Rollers||Ø 76 mm|
|Running surface||56 x 157.5 cm, 2 ply (2.5 mm)|
|Cushioning||6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience|
|Heart rate monitoring||Contact & telemetric|
|Speed & incline control buttons|
|Water Bottle Holder|
|Screen||39.6 cm touchscreen display, TV tuner with coaxial or HDMI input, WIFI 802.11 b/g/n or ethernet, 3.5 mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 4.0, USB service port|
|Console feedback||Time, distance, speed, elevation, calories, pace, avg. pace, altitude, laps, segment time, avg. heart rate, and heart rate|
|Programs||Manual, interval, 5k, 10k, calorie, hill, fat burn, cardio, Gerkin Protocol Fit Test, 6 military readiness tests (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, PEB), 2 HR, custom|
|Product (L x W x H)||213.4 x 89 x 157.5 cm|
|Carton (L x W x H)||N/A|
|Net weight||214.5 kg|
|Max. user weight||200 kg|
|Frame / Motor||lifetime|
|Running deck||5 years|
|Wear Parts||6 months|