The Spirit Fitness CT900TFT Treadmill combines the workhorse quality and construction of the CT900 with the beauty and innovation of the entertainment display for TV, web browsing and music streaming. With a 39.6 cm touchscreen display, this console features intuitive function and design to make it quick and easy to get on and go. Robust construction and premium-grade components give users a smooth workout experience, while giving owners the peace-of-mind to know their equipment will live up to the rigors of consistent use.
- Oversize pulleys and 12 groove poly-V belt with tensioning idler reduce stress on the system for added reliability
- A double-sided 2.5 cm phenolic coated deck, 7.6 cm rollers and multi-ply Habasit® belt combine to provide a low maintenance system for thousands of miles.
- Large side rails for stable support, easy cleaning and an elegant design.
- Polyurethane shock absorbers ensure just the right amount of cushioning.
- Roomy 56 x 157.5 cm workout surface offers clients plenty of room for a comfortable workout
- A 39.6 cm touchscreen display with multiple viewing modes
- The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
- Easily access preselected websites and online apps such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter through the internet on the touchscreen.
|Speed||0.8 - 20 km/h|
|Rollers||Ø 7.6 cm|
|Running surface||56 x 157.5 cm, 2 ply (2.5mm)|
|Cushioning||Polyurethane Shock Absorbers – 6 Cushioned Elastomers Evenly Distributed Throughout the Unit|
|Heart rate monitoring||Contact & telemetric|
|Quick keys||Speed & incline|
|Console / Workouts|
|Screen||39.6 cm touchscreen display, TV tuner with coaxial or HDMI input, wifi 802.11 b/g/n or ethernet, 3.5mm headphone jack, bluetooth 4.0, USB service port|
|Console feedback||Time, distance, calories, pace, speed, incline, pulse, METs|
|Preset programs||6 plus manual|
|Fit test||Gerkin Protocol, WFI, Physical Therapy PEB, Chester), Military Physical Readiness Tests (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard)|
|Product||L 213.4 cm x W 89 cm x H 157.5 cm|
|NW / BW||215 kg /|
|Max. user weight||200 kg|
|Running deck||5 years|
|Wear parts||6 months|