The Spirit Fitness treadmill CTM800 is an excellent choice for rehabilitation and health centers. This model with long handrails which is very useful for rehabilitation and and can prevent falls.
This treadmill is reliable and user-friendly. Weighing in at 163 kg and backed by an impressive warranty. This heavy-duty unit has loads of premium features that keep clients happy. The top control panel boasts a simple and intuitive design with direct speed and incline buttons, multiple storage options for water bottles, phones, and other accessories, as well as a built-in fan that helps keep users cool. The ergonomically positioned hand pulse sensors let users easily monitor vital stats, while a variety of built-in programs allow nearly endless workout customization to suit a wide range of fitness levels.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. The electronics in the CTM800 are designed to provide simple and intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB port with multiple storage tray options to help keep their devices charged. The addition of direct speed and incline buttons make all workouts more efficient and interval training workouts a breeze.
- Very usefull long handrails for rehabilitation. This treadmill is indeed reliable and user-friendly.
- Quick speed and incline keys to save time and make workouts more efficient.
- Contact and wireless heart rate options to help keep clients in their safe and effective training zone.
- Dual-drive motor cooling fans to protect and extend the life of the motor and control board.
- Maintenance free, hard wax deck system provides hassle-free use for thousands of miles.
- Spacious 56 x 152.5 cm workout area to accommodate tall individuals.
- Multi-ply Habasit® commercial belt for superior belt life.
- Heart Rate % Profile: a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program).
- C-safe power and communication capabilities for A/V control.
|Motor||3.0 HP AC drive with grade H insulation|
|Speed||0.8 - 20 km/h|
|Incline||0 to 15 levels|
|Rollers||Ø 7.5 cm (crowned)|
|Running surface||56 x 152.5 cm, 2 ply (2.5mm)|
|Cushioning||6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)|
|Heart rate monitoring||Contact & telemetric|
|Speed & incline controls|
|Water Bottle Holder|
|Screen||Large Blue-LED matrix window w/20-character message center, and 4 separate LED windows, with tablet friendly reading rack holder|
|Console feedback||Time, distance, calories, pace, speed, incline, pulse, and METs|
|Programs||Manual, interval, 5k, hill, fat burn, cardio, Gerkin Protocol Fit Test, 4 military readiness tests, 2 HR, custom|
|Unique Features||C-Safe Power & communication capabilities, heart rate % profile|
|Product (L x W x H)||212.5 x 88.5 x 144 cm|
|Carton (L x W x H)||212 x 92 x 44 cm|
|Net/Gross weight||160 kg / 170 kg|
|Max. user weight||150 kg|
|Frame / Motor||lifetime|
|Running deck||5 years|
|Wear Parts||6 months|