Upright Bike CU800
The CU800 was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy-duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. The design focuses on convenience, comfort, and durability. The console offers multiple programs, most with 40 levels of resistance and enough feedback information to make sure your clients never grow bored of the CU800. The extra-smooth ride comes from the perfect gearing and the integrated generator/flywheel system.
A dual spring seat with fore/aft adjustments provides extra comfort and a custom fit. The premium console features create an enjoyable workout experience and includes a storage tray for a phone or keys, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position and a turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to work out longer. Our large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
- The bright LED display shows all relevant information and a summary of the accumulated data scrolls by when you are finished.
- The dual-spring seat is made of high durometer foam pads to keep users comfortable throughout their workout.
- The pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout; they are also padded to take stress off of the feet.
- You can adjust the seat easily and intuitively by pulling up on the yellow spring-loaded handle located directly in front of it.
- Ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles are mounted comfortably in the front near the console for a more natural hand position and upright posture.
- There are transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.
|Frame||Heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint.|
|Pedals||Oversized with 2 degree inversion|
|Seat adjustments||Easy-rachet with full fore/aft seat|
|Drive Train||Poly-v belt with self-tensioner|
|Heart rate monitoring||Hand pulse grips & telemetric|
|Display||Large blue-led matrix, 20-character led message center, led heart rate bar, tablet friendly reading rack|
|Console feedback||Time, distance, calories, watts, speed, rpm, pulse and METs|
|Programs||Manual, hill, fat burn, cardio, strength, interval, fit test, hr, constant power, custom|
|Audio Jack & Speakers|
|Bluetooth||Spirit Fit App|
|Product (L x W x H)||106.7 x 53.4 x 134.6 cm|
|Carton (L x W x H)||N/A|
|Net weight||52.2 kg|
|Max. user weight||180 kg|
|Frame / Motor||lifetime|
|Wear parts||6 months|