The SOLE E25 elliptical trainer was designed to help you focus on your workout, and is loaded with the features you need to meet your fitness goals. Maximize the time and effort you put into keeping fit with a total body workout that is easy on your joints.
The SOLE E25's fluid natural motion is ensured by a whisper quiet drive system that functions in both forward and reverse motion. The E25 is engineered for an extremely smooth feel, even with increased resistance for when you want a more challenging workout. Oversized foot pedals situated at a 2° inward angle sustain your body's natural position and reduce impact on the joints and muscles.
The E25's power incline feature offers additional resistance and variable positions, allowing you to individually target major lower body muscle groups while the articulating handles provide upper body exercise for a total body workout. The SOLE E25 comes with a wireless chest strap, or use the built-in hand pulse grips to monitor your heart rate.
The E25 elliptical console is user friendly with a vibrant display to help track your progress, while the integrated cooling fan and helps keep you fresh even during intensive training, and built-in speakers allow you to hook up any MP3 player for easy listening while you exercise.
The E25 is equipped with Bluetooth technology allowing users to record workout feedback from their treadmill to an Android or Apple smart device, and track fitness info on the free SOLE FITNESS APP or transfer it to other compatible fitness apps.
This model includes an integrated tablet holder. This allows you to use your smart devices to watch shows or follow your workout routines. Seamlessly listen to music through the Bluetooth 3.0 Audio Speakers from any enabled smart device or connect your device through the included auxiliary cable. Also included is a USB port to charge your smart devices while working out.
- Easy to use electronic console with vibrant display. Includes a built-in cooling fan, a water bottle holder and an integrated tablet holder. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- USB Port – Charge your smart devices while working out.
- Bluetooth Technology – Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- The unique foot pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with SOLE engineers we designed a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress common in other Light Commercial elliptical machines.
- Power Incline - This feature separates SOLE from the rest of the market. It creates a completely different workout that targets areas of the lower body that normally would not be worked out on an elliptical without Power Incline.
- Strong Frame - The SOLE Elliptical uses heavy thick steel that’s designed to support high user weight capacities. The frame also includes multi-position handgrips, to help provide workout variance.
|Pedals||Ergonomic, 2-degree inversion, adjustable|
|Pedal size||38 cm|
|Stride length||51 cm|
|Track||Dual short track|
|Resistance||ECB, 20 levels|
|Handlebar controls||Resistance & incline|
|Heart rate monitoring||Pulse grips & chest Strap compatible|
|Water Bottle Holder|
|Screen||16.5 cm, Blue LCD|
|Console feedback||Time, distance, calories, pulse, level, rounds, heart rate, RPM, program|
|programs||6 standard, 2 HRC, 2 user|
|USB Charge Port|
|Product (L x W x H)||177.8 x 56 x 162.5 cm|
|Carton (L x W x H)||167.6 x 58.4 x 86.4 cm|
|Net/Gross weight||98.5 kg / 112.5 kg|
|Max. user weight||150 kg|
|Wear parts||6 months|