The E35 is engineered for an extremely smooth feel, even with increased resistance for when you want a more challenging workout. Fluid natural motion is ensured by four wheels gliding along dual rails and functions in both forward and reverse.
Multi-grip position handlebars enable users to find the most comfortable and ergonomic positions to grasp the handles, while oversized foot pedals situated at a 2° inward angle, and 3-position articulating foot beds sustain your body's natural position and reduce impact on the joints and muscles.
The E35’s power incline feature offers additional resistance and variable positions, allowing you to individually target major lower body muscle groups while the articulating handles provide upper body exercise for a total body workout.
- Multi-grip position handlebars enable users to find teh most comfortable and ergonomic positions to grasp the handles.
- 3-position articulating foot beds sustain your body's natural position and reduce impact on the joints and muscles.
- Power Incline - This feature separates SOLE from the rest of the market. It creates a completely different workout that targets areas of the lower body that normally would not be worked out on an elliptical without Power Incline.
- Strong Frame - The SOLE Elliptical uses heavy thick steel that’s designed to support high user weight capacities. The frame also includes multi-position handgrips, to help provide workout variance.
- Easy to use electronic console with vibrant display. Includes a built-in cooling fan, a water bottle holder and an integrated tablet holder. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- USB Port – Charge your smart devices while working out.
- Bluetooth Technology – Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- The unique foot pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with SOLE engineers we designed a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress common in other Light Commercial elliptical machines.
|Pedals||Ergonomic, 2-degree inversion, adjustable with pop pin (3 levels)|
|Stride length||51 cm|
|Handlebar controls||Resistance & incline|
|Heart rate monitoring||Contact & telemetric|
|Screen||19 cm LCD blue backlit|
|Console feedback||Time, distance, speed, calories, pulse, rounds|
|Preset programs||6 preset, 1 manual, 2 HRC, 2 user|
|Water Bottle Holder|
|Product (L x W x H)||209 x 82 x 180 cm|
|Carton (L x W x H)||168 x 58 x 86 cm|
|Net/Gross weight||110.6 kg / 123.5 kg|
|Max. user weight||150 kg|
|Wear parts||6 months|