With the Xterra Fitness Free Style FS5.8 incline elliptical trainer, achievements that may have once seemed far off become closer with every stride.
Everything from the large, easy-to-read 19 cm bright blue backlit LCD to the intuitive handlebar controls and heart rate interactivity make this the smartest, most effective way to exercise. The combination of a 11.4 kg heavy-duty steel flywheel and electronic incline will provide you with a smooth, challenging workout. To make the experience more comfortable, the handlebar grips allow multiple hand positions, the pedals are cushioned and the 6 cm Q-Factor (distance between pedals) promotes a biomechanically correct stride.
All it takes to obtain the results you want is a bit of determination and the proper tools to succeed—you have the determination and the Xterra FitnessFree Style FS5.8 incline elliptical trainer will provide the rest.
- The Multi-Grip handlebars have been specially developed so that you will always enjoy a comfortable and ergonomically sound workout.
- Our elliptical pedals feature an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable, putting you in a more ergonomically correct position.
- Our 6 cm (2.4") Q Factor places your feet in the proper position to guarantee a perfect biomechanical stride.
- The FS5.8 is situated on front transport wheels for easy movement, and it is specifically designed to accentuate the aesthetic appeal of your living space.
- Taking a cue from high performance sports car design, our ellipticals use a uniweld solid steel frame.
- The FS series includes heart rate hand grips to monitor your pulse.
- Two conveniently located water bottle holders help you with hydration, and an air-circulating fan keeps you cool,
- With 20 levels of resistance combined with 20 levels of electronic incline, the FS5.8 allows you experience a wide variety of challenges.