The Johnny G Spirit Bike is the perfect innovation, with the past molded and forged into the future.
The Johnny G JB950 is really at all points on which we can judge, a very beautiful product. One of the most eye-catching details is the beautifully finished, solid steel frame construction. This construction ensures maximum stability at all times. The dual belt drive system provides the feel and response capability of a road bike. The patented steering design, with resistance buttons within reach, ensures comfort regardless of the driving position.
The cockpit-style, strategically designed console with a high-visibility (LED) display shows your time, distance, watt peak and heart rate, giving you an insight into your training progress.
- Electronically-controlled magnetic resistance
- Dual belt drive system provides the feel and responsiveness of a road bike
- Proprietary handlebar design for comfort and resistance buttons at your fingertips regardless of ride position
- Solid steel construction and triple powder coated for durability
- Multi-points touch—sensitive electronic shifting
- Anatomical relief-zone seat
- Smart, Bluetooth® and ANT+ enabled electronics
|Drive System||Dual belt drive system with cog and Poly-V belts|
|Pedals||Dual sided with SPD and straps|
|Saddle||Anatomical relief-zone saddle|
|Seat & Handlebar Adjustment||Up/down with locking pop-pin, fore/aft with lever lock|
|Safety Stop||Braking lever to stop flywheel|
|Resistance||40 levels, electronically controlled magnetic resistance with multi-touch point adjustments|
|Flywheel||Steel, 21 kg|
|Frame||Solid steel with 3 layers of protection (plated, powder-coated and clear coat)|
|Levelers||Rubber to protect flooring|
|Product (L x W x H)||125 x 50 x 110 cm|
|Carton (L x W x H)|
|Max. user weight||150 kg|
|Frame / Motor||lifetime|