The Xterra Fitness Trail Racer TR3.0 treadmill features a large 51 x 140 cm running surface and a powerful 2.25 HP continuous duty motor to start you off on the right foot. Whether you start out walking or jogging, the 0-16 kph speed adjustments and the 0 to 10 degree incline adjustments provide the versatility to help you achieve your goals.
While taking those first steps you will want to make sure you do it in comfort. The Xterra Fitness Trail Racer TR3.0 treadmill features multiple soft elastomers located under the treadmill deck to reduce the impact of your foot strike and take the wear and tear off of your joints. The heavy-duty frame construction features a lifetime frame warranty so you can be assured that this treadmill is built to last.
- An innovative deck cushioning technology reduces your workout’s impact on your joints, and provides a soft, yet sturdy running/walking surface.
- Speed and incline controls have been installed in the handlebars so that you can easily adjust your workout without losing your momentum. You can also adjust the speed and elevation on the console.
- We use “counterbalanced” easy lift and "soft drop" fold-down technology in order to make your storage before and after working out stress-free.
- The TR series includes heart rate hand grips to monitor your pulse.
- The TR3.0 offers nine innovative and adjustable programs, including two user defined programs, to assure the treadmill keeps progressing just as you do.
- To keep track of your progress the TR3.0 features a bright 16.5 cm Blue Backlit display, a large 20 by 51 cm segment dot matrix profile, a convenient ¼ mile track display, and seven types of exercise feedback.