Upright Bike UB139
The Xterra Fitness hometrainer UB139 is a great way to challenge yourself from the comfort of your home. The low entry this model has also makes it the ideal exercise machine for rehabilitation purposes and a very accessible device for the elderly user. The UB139 offers a 10 kg heavy duty flywheel system, a quality 3-piece pedal crank and a reliable poly V-belt that all lead to a smooth, quiet ride.
The 24 resistance levels and 24 programs keep you challenged, and the dual backlit LCD display conveniently shows all of the pertinent data you need to keep up with your workouts while you listen to your favorite tunes via the audio input and speakers. Start challenging yourself to greater fitness goals today with your new Xterra Fitness hometrainer UB139.
- The XTERRA UB139 features a comfortably molded seat bottom, oversized and self-leveling cushioned foot pedals.
- An ideal machine for rehabilitation and the elderly user due to the low entry.
- The seat is fully-adjustable to meet your ergonomic needs.
- The 10 kg heavy-duty flywheel delivers a fluid motion and ensures minimal stress on your knees and hips.
- The UB139 features durable steel and high-quality components.
- With an impressive array of workout programs, the XTERRA UB139 brings home everything you need to burn fat and tone muscles.
|Seat adjustments||Vertical / horizontal|
|Handlebar adjustments||Vertical / horizontal|
|Heart rate monitoring||Contact & telemetric|
|Screen||6.3 x 12 cm backlit double LCD|
|Console Feedback||Time, speed, distance, calorie|
|Programs||13 standard, 4 user, 5 HRC, 1 Watt, 1 Body Fat|
|Audio system||Built-in speakers, Aux connection|
|Product (L x W x H)||101 x 61 x 141.5 cm|
|Carton (L x W x H)||97 x 64.7 x 27.5 cm|
|Net/Gross weight||34.3 kg / 37.2 kg|
|Max. user weight||130 kg|
|Wear parts||6 months|