Because the walking speed is very important, the Evocardio Walkdesk™ WTB100 was designed and engineered to be used for walking at slow speeds for extended periods of time. Our engineers have modified the engine so that it can contribute to a lower traction which is not really evident without burning the motor (a complaint we hear frequently if an ordinary treadmill is used as a Walkdesk™).
The Evocardio Walkdesk™ WTB100 will start at 0.8-6 km/h with a maximum speed of 6 km/u. Most walkdesk owners find that walking between 1.5 – 3km/h is an ideal speed that allows them to do what they would normally do when sitting down. If you plan a cardio training at your desk, walking at 6 km/h, do not expect to get any work done at this speed.
- Comfortable walking surface
- Vertical foldable treadmill, so it takes less space when stored in folded position.
- The specially developed 2.5 hp motor will never become overheated, even at a slow walking speed, one can walk as long as necessary.
- The LCD control display has a modern design and can be mounted on the left or the right side of the desktop.
- Soft Start: the walking belt will slowly start to move after three counts and a beep
Soft Stop: the walking belt will stop gradually
- Switch simply from slow to medium or fast with the 3 quick-touch buttons.