Recumbent Bike XBR25
The XBR25 is our entry level semi-recumbent bike with bright LCD screen, adjustable console angle, cooling fan, and mesh back seat. The Spirit XBR25 is an exercise bike which uses the principle of a recumbent bike. The posture is ideal for people who get pain in the lower back quickly on a ordinary bike.
A recumbent bike is an exercise machine that should not be missed in a physiotherapy or rehabilitation practice.With the design of the Spirit XBR25, the manufacturer shall took into account the possibility to easily take place on the XBR25, which is certainly a plus for people who rehabilitate. The handles on the side of the seat ensure not only that you can hold on during cycling but are also equipped with sensors to measure the heart rate.
- The 19 cm blue backlit LCD screen displays all pertinent information during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- The seat is a high durometer foam pad, while the back rest is a nylon mesh that allows air flow for added comfort.
- The 2° of inversion of each pedal places your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
- Conveniently located heart rate grips allow you to monitor your pulse.
- The cable activated lever is located on the left side of the seat and allows you to adjust the seat location while seated.
|Seat||High density foam with mesh back|
|Seat adjustments||Lever fore/back|
|Heart Rate Monitoring||Hand pulse grips & telemetric|
|Console||Blue Backlit LCD, tablet friendly reading rack, adjustable console angle|
|Console feedback||RPM, calories, time, distance, pulse, level, segment time, program name, watts, and laps|
|Programs||Manual, hill, fat burn, cardio, strength, interval|
|Product (L x W x H)||145 x 76 x 127 cm|
|Carton (L x W x H)||146 x 46 x 78 cm|
|Net/Gross weight||59 kg / 69 kg|
|Max. user weight||150 kg|
|Frame / Motor||lifetime|
|Wear parts||6 months|