The Spirit Fitness XE795 features a natural 51 cm stride length and narrow pedal spacing to ensure an ideal stride motion, while the oversized/cushioned foot pedals and cushioned ergonomic hand grips ensure comfort at the touch points.
The XE795 is self-powered, meaning no cords to worry about. You can place this product anywhere. The large sealed roller bearings used with the pedal arms and handlebars, along with the dual roller wheels and aluminum tracks, ensure a smooth and reliable workout.
The frame has been constructed as one solid welded piece from front to back for added stability and durability, while minimizing noise.
- A 19 cm blue backlit LCD screen that conveniently displays nine pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated.
- Wireless chest strap heart rate transmitter (included) and heart rate pulse grips help keep your workouts safe and effective.
- Aluminum wheel tracks allow the heavy-duty roller wheels to slide smoothly with minimal friction.
- The oversized, cushioned pedals add comfort to your workout while providing a secure non-slip surface.
- Ergonomic 51 cm stride length provides a comfortable elliptical motion for users of all sizes.
- A frame constructed front to back as one solid, welded piece means added stability and durability.
|Frame||Commercial-grade structural steel w/ durable powder-coat paint|
|Pedals||Oversized, cushione, 2-degree inversion|
|Stride length||51 cm|
|Heart rate monitoring||Hand pulse grips & telemetric|
|Water Bottle Holder|
|Screen||19 cm blue backlit LCD, heart rate % profile, muscle activation profile, tablet friendly reading rack, adjustable console angle|
|Console feedback||Time, resistance level, distance, calories, RPM, segment time, program name, watts, laps, speed, and heart rate|
|Programs||12: manual, hill, fat burn, cardio, strength, interval, calorie, fusion, 2 user, 2 heart rate|
|Product (L x W x H)||178 x 56 x 173 cm|
|Carton (L x W x H)||N/A|
|Net weight||104 kg|
|Max. user weight||180 kg|
|Frame / Motor||lifetime|
|Wear parts||6 months|